Frisian Acro Workshop Presents
teaches 2 workshops of each 3 hours (beginner / intermediate)
- H2H (L-base / standing / flows)
The Frisian Acro Workshop welcomes you at the beautiful Acro barn just outside Leeuwarden. A great space to level up your Acro knowledge and get more confident doing a handstand on top of an other person and experience the joy of being dynamically thrown through space.
depending on your preferences
- Saturday September 24th or
- Sunday September 25th
We offer the possibility to choose out of 2 dates. The workshop will be held on only one of these dates, depending on what is chosen the most.
- Maximum price: 40 Euro per participant when 10 participants join
- Minimum price: 25 euro per participant when 20 participants join
In order to make the workshop affordable for those with a small income, we invite as many to sign up to profit from a lower price for all.
- Payment is done on arrival in cash only.
- You will receive an email upfront stating the date, the amount of participants and the price.
- 10:00 – 13:00 Workshop H2H
- 13:00 – 15:00 Lunchbreak (bring your own lunch)
- 15:00 – 18:00 Workshop Icarian
- 18:00 – 20:00 Jam
For those coming from far away, there is the option to arrive the night before. If you bring your own sleeping gear and breakfast, a couple of sleeping places are available.